Dienstag, 6. März 2018

Citizens of Pulp CIty....

Fear not, Heavy Metal is here to protect you! I finally finished enough to play a nice small game of Pulp City, thanks to my auxiliaries in yellow and green I can field all I want except the shiny leader of the faction.

Tadaa! All made for Pulp City Hero Team

This is to boost my troops without painting more.
There are some nice Sentry Bots from Urban War and
the old Nuke acting as Nuclear Jones, painted by Mr. White.
Androida One, the Speeder. Scientist, feminist activist, android, supreme Heroine.

I just like Doom Train sooo much more than Iron Train, so why shouldn't
the good guys look badass awesome this time as well? So... Iron Doom Train
... the hero.

Dr. Mercury here. Been a little sloppy here. You see the dots from paining.

... But who cares? Still awesome. I love the hero landing pose.

Rosie "Baby" Rude. Just a cool model and way cooler than the Heavy Metal
Powerhouses. I screwed up the sealing of the model which you do not see
so good on the picture. Yay. Can't wait to bash some Villain teeth with her!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen