Montag, 18. September 2017

Miniature Miniatures

Yo Ho,

A while ago I got some single Demonworld Miniatures. For I like the way they are sculpted (by Werner Klocke, but you all probably know that) I was eager to paint them. But they spend a couple of years in my box of minis before they were launched to life. These are to two I started with, I don't know when I'll finish the other ones. Maybe later, maybe never.
Still, 15mm minis have something tempting. They are like "normal" miniatures, but smaller. Perhaps I should but a coin next to them to show you how small they are, but allways when somebody does that I think "what a poser". And you guys know the minis anyway and also their size. I will make one of those stupid scale pictures when I finished some more, probably.

This is Oldhammer Evilsun McSlaine.

Chi'Ra, the Scarlet Assassin.

If you look closesly you'll see how the GW Purity Seal fucked up the surface of the minis, again. Don't know why I still sometimes use spraycans. Probably to convince myself that now that it is painted, I do not care so much about the mini anymore. Or bacause I was too lazy to clean the airbrush afterwards...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen